Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pretty little (and not so little) things


A top-down raglan for Sophia in lovely colors from Midnight Sheep. Almost ready to separate for the body and sleeves.


Miralda's shawl, knit in sock yarn from HyenainPetticoats in Mae West. Loving this color!

The back of a vest knit in brioche stitch. Knit in DK superwash merino in Midnight Maus, fro m The Midnight Sheep. This one is for Pete.

The beginning of Tishdecke, knit in Ultra lace from Shelridge farms, one of my prizes from an earlier Seasons of Lace.

A crochet hook stand made by my friend Dave, who is the maker of Hitchhiker spinning wheels, from the Merlin Tree. He makes these for me using special little scraps of wood from his shop. They are odd shaped sometimes, but very practical. I love the little black "veins" in this wood.

Emily 2, the top-down version of the Emily Dickinson shawl, knit in AK47 100% silk from the Gossamer Web in tequila sunrise. This yarn is so incredibly gorgeous. I am making this one as a gift for my oldest sister, who is always keeping my daughter supplied with yarn.

been busy.

No comments: