Monday, January 24, 2011

A Friend in Need... UPDATED with lots more Prizes!

A Friend in Need... UPDATED with lots more Prizes!

My dear readers, please follow this link and read about the amazing fund-raiser that Juniper Moon Farm is running to help out Pete's Greens, an organic vegetable CSA from right here in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. Pete's just had a barn fire, and lost nearly all their equipment, and their harvest for this year. I am speechless at Susan Gibb's generosity, and so thrilled to be part of this effort. When I thought about donating money to Pete's Greens I felt so small and unimportant. I thought I could make something to raffle and donate more, but how could I run a raffle? Then I thought of Susan, who has done some amazing things on her blog. And here we are. My donation is a handknit sweater of the winners choice, made with yarn I will purchase from the Juniper Moon shop. But the other prizes are simply amazing. Please consider donating.

No comments: