Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Clovers II, finished

I finished my second Clovers shawl. Here it is, unblocked. It looks nice and cozy on a little one.
And the color is still great for winter.



Here it is blocked and resting (sorry the picture is a little blurry):
And blocked on the young one again:I made a couple of minor changes in the pattern, especially around the edging:

And I really had fun blocking this shawl. I love working with string to get things to do what I want.

I also managed to finish Miriam's shawl:



Nice and simple. Now I have some lovely red, purple and green yarn all ready to swatch, and a shawl on the needles, which is going very well, but it's not ready to show itself.

I finished knitting the cuff yesterday, and so only have to block out the pieces and sew it together. I'll be very happy to have that job done.

Off to swatch. . .

2 comments:

Lost City Denise said...

ooh I love the Clovers! Can it be made into a larger size?
Let us know when it goes on sale!!

DonnaC said...

Great! Love the color and the blocking technique.