Sunday, January 26, 2020

SligosMuse is open on Etsy



I think it's time to get back to this blog.

It has been a little over 4 years since I posted. And so much has happened. And in the last four months I have finally returned to knitting, crocheting, and spinning, and retooled for weaving, even if I haven't started that yet.

So now on to the next adventure---my Etsy shop opened not long ago. Initially I am offering supplies to make gift samples of some wonderful fragrances. It's a fun project, and I because I got an amazing deal on these fragrances, I want to share. After all, even with a large family, there only so many people you can send these fragrances to.

I'll be selling hand knit items as well, and some handspun with knitting patterns to go along with it. That will come in due course.

Until then, take a look at what I've been working on lately, not in any particular order, and with no description. Except the second red and white snowflake stocking is about two thirds done, so a finished photo soon enough:

             





































No comments: