Monday, January 11, 2010

Here's an Ishbel I finished recently. The photo doesn't show off the yarn at all, I'm afraid. It's Wollmeise 100% merino sock in Admiral, a nice dark dark blue that leans to black. This turned out to be a nice sized shawl. I worked the large size stockinette section, then the lace section for the small size.

Here's the hat Sophia made for me for Christmas. I gave her some graph paper and she came up with her own chart and knit from that. It's the same pattern as the Danish Earflap hat I posted about a few weeks ago. She did a great job, and the hat is so warm, I wear it all the time. More pictures below.
And here's the blanket the kids and I made for their grandma. Sophia did most of the crocheting around the edges of the diamonds and joining, and I did the edging around the outside. I wove most of the diamonds, Sophia wove a few, and the kids all needle felted designs on the diamonds. This was such a fun project!


No comments: