Monday, January 26, 2009

Laminaria, yarn candy

Presenting Laminaria, all ready to go!



All strung out:

The blossom chart and edging:


The start chart and blossoms:

The star chart (this is my favorite, and I'll be coming back to it. . .
This probably deserves its own post, and I'll get to that, but here is the cast on for The Clovers, take two. I'm doing it again! Little Traveller in Ireland.

Here are some more lovely travel destinations: Pantanel, Costa Rica, Nepal, and Austria, all Little Traveller Sock Yarn from the Sanguine Gryphon.

And finally, some Soy silk laceweight (Conjoined Creations) and Malabrigo laceweight, from Woolgirl. The Malabrigo is destined for a Seasons of Lace winner. The soy silk is probably destined for a Susan Pandorf pattern, if I can ever stop knitting my own.

1 comment:

Lost City Denise said...

Sligo -
How about 25 random facts!